GENERAL HYGIENE & CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
General Hygiene Protocols
Hygiene has always been one of our primary goals. Your safety and well-being has and always will be our primary objective.
At BeautyMedix we only utilise disposable linen. Each treatment is preceded with a set of disposable sanitary linen. The sanitary linen is replaced BEFORE each treatment. The floors, doors, and surfaces are sanitised daily. Our equipment is sanitised after each treatment. The Vivace head is a consumable unit which comes in a sanitised package. The Vivace sanitised package is opened immediately before the treatment commences and in front of the patient.
As a preventative program BeautyMedix have implemented the following protocols;
- Each visitor is required to advise immediately after arriving at the Clinic if they have any flu symptoms, tiredness, and dry cough or whether anyone in their household is indicating any fever, fatigue, or coughing symptoms. Other symptoms may indicate aches and pains, nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat or diarrhea.
*** PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THE CLINIC IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE SYMPTOMS AT 1 ABOVE. We do not charge a cancellation fee for any cancellation at any time if you cancel due to these symptoms. ***
- None of our staff will arrive at work if they, or any member of their household, is presenting with any of the symptoms listed at 1 above.
- Please do not bring children or pets to the Clinic. We must enforce the mandatory social distancing AND 4-square metre rules.
- Upon your arrival at the Clinic you must disinfect your hands with 70% Alcohol Gel. The Alcohol Gel dispenser is located inside the Clinic entrance door and in the reception area.
- One of the staff will ask to take your temperature reading with a non-contact infrared thermometer. Insofar as you are not displaying fever symptoms and you have no other symptoms as per 1 above your consultation will proceed as normal.
- Our staff will wear a PPE (mask) during the consultation or treatment.