Results will be visible after treatment, this will continue to improve over the next few days. We recommend booking regular LED treatments to sustain healthy luminous skin and in support of your other treatments to sustain results long term.
WHAT IS IT?
Multi-award winning Dermalux LED phototherapy is the leading, non-invasive treatment that harnesses the power of light for visibly radiant, rejuvenated and refined skin with effective results for a wide range of skin conditions without discomfort or downtime. LED light therapy has resulted in a global validation process with the FDA, EMA and TGA approvals. Regulation is aimed at ensuring the safety, quality and efficacy of the therapeutic goods.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Increasing regenerative function | Ageing | Fine lines| Photo-damage
- Acne | Hyperpigmentation | Rosacea | Redness
- Radiant Healthy Skin | Stress | Relaxation Therapy
- Accelerated healing & pain relief | Wound Healing | Scar improvement
HOW DO THE DIFFERENT WAVELENGTHS WORK?
DERMALUX RED 633nm
This treatment has long been recognised for its regenerative & anti-inflammatory properties.
- Reduces fine lines & wrinkles
- Increases collagen & elastin synthesis
- Improves complexion, texture and tone
- Increase natural hydration
- Stimulates circulation and lymphatic system
- Shrinks enlarged pores
- Restores that radiance and skin glow
- Improved blood | Tissue Regeneration | Oxygenation | Lymphatic Stimulation | Eliminate toxins.
-Blemish fighting and anti-bacterial action without irritation
- Helps acne prone skin
-Balances oil production
- Restores and improves skin clarity
-UV free alternative for eczema psoriasis | dermatitis| Ezeyma
- Ant-inflammatory accelerate repair and reduce irritation & redness
- Strength and integrity for compromised, environmentally damaged sensitive conditions
- Treatment of age spots | hyperpigmentation
- Reduces pigmentation
- Scar reduction and prevention
- Relieve pain | inflammation
- Advanced skin rejuvenation benefits
- Promotes health skin
TRI-WAVE DERMALUX is the only system on the market that can deliver all 3 clinically proven wavelengths simultaneously for advanced SKIN RESULTS.
FDA & TGA APPROVED
INCLUSIVE LED TREATMENTS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can't find Your question? call us on 03 9596 7320
When will I see results?
What about those home LED masks?
Please note, not all LED lights have the same efficiency and ones that are not properly manufactured and licensed by the TGA do not have any scientifically proven health benefits; this includes an at home light if you have used it in the past by an unauthenticated seller. Every LED in our clinic uses the offical and certified world class technology by Dermalux (pioneers), their machinery is able to hit the exact wavelengths to provide therapeutic value. We advise avoiding these gimmicks as most have not been properly regulated and can revert your efforts to care for your skin.
Is there downtime?
This treatment is not invasive and is perfect for when you are tight for time.
Multi Award winning Dermalux® has been voted 'Best New Treatment 2013', 'Best Treatment 2014', 'Treatment of the Year 2015', 'Treatment of the Year 2016' 'Energy Treatment of the Year 2017' and now ‘Best Manufacturer in the UK’ at the prestigious UK Aesthetic Awards.
Want to Inquire?
In order to provide each & every client with a tailored experience specific to their skin needs, a consult will be partaken prior to building a treatment plan for you if desired.
We keep budget in mind & build treatment schedules that work with you.
Want to enquire?
To provide you with a bespoke experience and outcomes, your journey at BeautyMedix will begin with a consultation with either our experienced clinicians or our Cosmetic Doctor.
The consultation will help identify and prioritise your concerns.
A treatment or product regime will be established based upon your goals, budget and schedule constraints.
T: 03 9596 7320
Tues to Sat: 10am - 5pm
Thurs: 10am - 7pm
370A Bay Street